Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Let Moses begin!


Sorry for the lack of update yesterday. My (soon-to-be) sister in law's birthday was yesterday and there was a great deal of traveling and enjoyment to be had. By the time I got back to Rexburg I didn't have my computer on me so I just had to push this off until today. However, yesterday was pretty dang awesome. We (Catherine's family and I) went down to a place called Johnny Carino's (Like Olive Garden, but better... except for the bread sticks. Olive Garden still has them on that) and then went and saw Toy Story 3. For all of those out there that have not seen it I highly recommend that you take the time and see it. It was marvelous. Lots of little fun things hidden here and there for all to see. (a serious high five for the person that finds and or recognizes Totoro) It was a thoroughly enjoyable movie.

Also, this just in: I'm NOT excited for the Smurfs movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment