Saturday, June 26, 2010

He's got the fever!

Sorry for the late post again. I got myself started on a game called "Dungeon Fighter Online". It was foolish of me on account of it being an arcade type, side-scrolling fighter and it was free. Curses. I also had to go with my fiancee to help her get through a screening of Twilight for a big thing that is going on with the theater's presentation of "Eclipse" next weekend. Anyways, it was fun to be the only people in the theater. We got to heckle the horrible acting for the whole time. It was awesome!

Anyways, also today (Saturday) Catherine and I went garage sale-ing and found some totally awesome finds. We found a Dryer for $30, two totally comfy pillows for a buck a piece, a stuffed whale for a dime and a freaking sweet Toy Story throw blanket for 50 cents! It was a wonderful day. Also, our apartment is looking a lot more like a place that we actually live in! It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment