Wednesday, June 2, 2010

False Alarm

So... remember when I said that I was going to start the Catholic Bible book today? Yeah... never got to scan those today. My day consisted of classes, going to Idaho Falls, Registering at Bed Bath and Beyond, eating at Red Robin and watching an episode of Fruits Basket. So... 10,000 pardons. You'll have to wait another day for the Bible book.

The following are things I have purchased so far with my 55 iTunes dollars I received for my birthday
1) Here come the 1,2,3's - They Might be Giants
2) Night Train - Keane
3) Sad Man Happy Man - Mike Doughty
4) Cake's B-Sides and Rarities - Cake
5) Twentysomething - Jamie Cullum.

It has been more than excellent. Thanks Diane, Mom, Dad, and Gpa and Gma Orme. You have given me a great deal of wonderful presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment