Friday, November 5, 2010

Bad smells and Mountain Climbers


Welcome back! Sorry about the week long absence. Things get messed up and the house needs cleaning. Life moves on though. I'm working hard at school and looking for a job at a copy place near campus. Pray that I get it! I'm excited to see how it pans out.

Catherine and I bought Toy Story 3 for me as an early Christmas present. I'm not gonna lie. I want both a stuffed Totoro and one of those "peas in a pod" things. I REALLY want it. If you know where to get one, let me know. I will buy it posthaste and thank you profusely. I might even send you cookies. No joke.

Oh. Also, Stuart and I finished Re: Your Brains and Outspoken performs it on the 12th. I hope it goes well.

Well, until next time, friends. Later!

1 comment:

  1. Back home there's a store called Uwajimaya in Beaverton. They have a bookstore with all sorts of Totoros - plush dolls, hoodies, hats, all that good stuff. Maybe tell your folks and they can get it for you for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete