Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Back to the last of school

The little note is from Barret Lybbert. One of my two companions on my mission at the time.

To explain the last two weeks of fun times, the last week of school was pretty sweet. Not a whole lot of things to do on my part. Classes went well and the week ended without a hitch. The next week (thanksgiving week) was good. We had a pretty stressful Wednesday that got ridiculous as the day moved on. Family issues and unexpected "Hey, you! Dive a third of your family to Logan" type business. Roads were insane (It took 5 hours to get to Logan. Normally: 2.5). After that, we headed down to Orem to see my side of the family. It was great. I got to see some friends I hadn't seen in ages and good times were had by all. So there you go! Thanksgiving! Enjoy.

Until next time: rock it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment