Friday, September 18, 2009

The people's voice


Seeing as how I have already found some people who are having some trouble reading the words on the pages, I have taken the liberty of making it far more legible. I hope you enjoy how Robin and Li'l John are getting back at the man. They know how to keeps it real, dawg!

My next project is to find how to make it so you all can see the picure in its entirety withour having to scroll when you upload the picture. It's so much better when you see the whole thing at once. Any ideas? Send me something if you can.

2 comments:

  1. Blogger lets you change the size of the image you post, actually. It looks like you're using the default setting of "small". Perhaps you might consider using "medium", or, dare I say it, "large".

    Shoot me an email, IM, or just call if you need help figuring it out.

    ReplyDelete