Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Gnu Fargin' New Year

Happy freaking new year everyone! It's pretty weird thinking that we're in 2011 already. It feels too far in the future, right? Where the freak is my flying car? Anyways, the future is awesome.

In further news, anybody that has known me since '05 knows that my buddy Clayton and I made a card game ages ago. It is called Justice Fighters and I have decided to start it up again. If you want to know more (it's extremely easy to make cards for it) or if you want to help out, I would love to hear about it. Email me or comment or something. I'm in for any help. Also, to make the process better, I got a lamination machine (finally. I'm done laminating with packing tape) and the process looks so much better. I'll keep you posted. It's gonna be big.

Anyways, HAPPY 2011!!

1 comment: