Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Is that really on Friday?

What a day.
Classes officially ended today and Finals are tomorrow. I have 3 to take from 3:30 to 7:15. Each period of testing is 1:30 long. This could be fun. Calculus at 3:30, DNA and D+C at 5:45. Good gravy. Then, a bachelor party/last day as a single man/ goof off-type thing to end it all. It's crazy to know that I'm getting married in 35 hours. (yeah, I hear the chuckling from my family that I'm into hours...) Other than that, my friend Nathan Veech just came into town and we've been having an awesome time catching up with him after our 3-ish year separation. Many a great time was had. As for me now, I have one final to prepare for a bit and then I am off to sleep for the last night I have in this apartment. Thanks be to heaven for that one. I'm ready to be outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment