Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dang, I suck!


So... what the heck?! I'm getting sloppy, folks. I could blame a lot of things, but it all comes down to the fact that I sleep a lot and work a ton. Things tend to get slid off to the back burner. In good news, however, I have only 4 more days of work (including today) until I'm done with the graveyard shift. Oh, man I'm happy about that. It makes things smooth for everyone. I'll miss the people here, but they've all found me on Facebook and life moves on.

So... also, as you might have noticed, the newest page is from a new series. Actually, I ran out of stuff that I'd scanned at college, so I had to find some stuff online. There are a few good ones that'll hold me over for another week. Enjoy them while I got 'em. They're fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment