Saturday, October 3, 2009

Watch where you puttin' that hand Aladdin!


Hey there buddy! That's a pretty bold way to start your relationship with the daughter of the Sultan.

As for an actual personal note (for the first time ever) I just got back from my first missionary reunion of my life and it was more than excellent. There were some good ol' time'y friends and some wonderful re-uniting-s. It was wonderful. Lots of good friends that I haven't seen in a great while. It was probably the best thing ever. By that I mean it was the greatest thing I've ever been to. Well... taht's about it for my insanity. I'm going to get back to watching General Conference and enjoying the fact that the FLORIDA FORT LAUDERDALE TEMPLE is going to be built and it is going to be awesome.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment